Got an opinion on chess and want to voice it here? Then feel free to contact us.
Maintaining a website can be pretty time consuming – so we’re always willing to accept guest posts if you wish to contribute.
What are the guest post requirements?
Really we’re pretty easy going so there aren’t too many requirements:
- The post must be related to Chess (obviously)
- You must be knowledgeable about Chess
- We’re ideally looking for posts 300 words or greater
- URL links, images and embedded video clips are acceptable pending our approval
- We reserve the right to reject your guest post if we like without giving a reason
- We reserve the right to edit your post and title as we see fit as long as the post doesn’t lose its taste
- Finally, make sure its unique, we don’t want a carbon copy from another blog or website being submitted
Interested? Then fill out the contact form below to find out more information, or if you’ve already written the post – paste it below and we’ll get back to you.