Time to pick your team! Entries close at 12:00 (GMT) on Saturday 2nd of August
The final line-ups have now been published and that means you can pick your squad for FCO 2014!
Here’s everything you’ll need to get started:
- New to FCO? Read the rules
- Need help picking your team? Get Hints and tips
- Just want to get started? Register your team
How to play
It’s really simple and it’s free!
- Choose a team name
- Pick 5 players from the Open section of the real Olympiad
- Pick 5 players from the Women’s section
- Make some predictions about the competition
- You’ll score points based on how your players perform and how accurate your predictions are
- The best players win prizes!
Fantasy Chess Olympiad is free to play. Instead of charging an entry fee we’re asking participants to consider donating to our chess development and education fund which is being organised on our behalf by Chess in Schools and Communities. Find out more